Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from bobdavcav at Monday, 13-Apr-15 20:18:30 GMT
That's the frequency my node is on right now and I've been listening to it for the last hour or so. I get the local school district's busses on this frequency as well as Bainbridge Island if conditions are right, and something that sounds like medical disbatch for King County. I also get a set of 3 tones randomly as well as some other noise. Does anyone know what these are? If you would like I can post a link to the recording when it's done.
Message from bobdavcav at Monday, 13-Apr-15 23:04:55 GMT
This isn't the recording I was referring to earlier, but it's in this one too. http://www.globaltuners.com/recording/627/
Message from WQKZ579 at Thursday, 07-May-15 01:41:40 GMT
What receiver are you picking this up on?
Message from bobdavcav at Thursday, 07-May-15 05:27:33 GMT
Mine, which is Puget Sound SDR.
Message from WQKZ579 at Thursday, 07-May-15 05:47:55 GMT
Oh that's a good one I love that SDR. As for the tones I have no clue, it kinda sounds like some of the roger beeps I hear over at my scanner on MURS and FRS.
Message from edd at Sunday, 20-Dec-15 11:05:57 GMT
Hello,
SDR are have two problems .They have a lot of imagefrequencies.The interceptionpoint are very low .
So if you have a big station near by ,it makes all other frequencies down.Use a bandpass for your favourite band or look for the amplifiermenu (most sdr have this .Its called like LNA;Mixer;etc..)
What i can hear at your recording is a big pager station on 2:11. It lock also that the bandwith is too high .Use for FM 8 -12 khz.
Message from bobdavcav at Thursday, 14-Jan-16 04:23:44 GMT
Thanks for the bandwidth tip Ed, but how do I find the bandpass filter?

© 2007-2015 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 6 ms. 10 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.