Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  > 
Message from Ivo at Tuesday, 17-Nov-15 23:12:49 GMT
The server is online, but there's no audio yet. You can check here:
https://www.globaltuners.com/receiver/1703/js2

Is the audio source connected to the PC & is the PC set up to record from the correct source?
Message from thos1087 at Thursday, 19-Nov-15 01:09:04 GMT
Hi there,

I got things going last night and discovered that the lag between the source audio and the signal on the link is 12 seconds.

This is way too much for our purpose. Is there any way to reduce this???

Thanks,

Thos
Message from Ivo at Thursday, 19-Nov-15 11:51:49 GMT
The delay depends on the web technologies available in the browser. We recommend to use the Google Chrome browser for best performance.

Could you forward a TCP port (we usually use 3333) to the radio server PC in your router? This could also help to reduce latency.
Message from thos1087 at Friday, 13-Oct-17 22:28:57 GMT
This setup did not work out for me.

Can I remove it from the list?

Thanks,

Thos.
Message from Ivo at Monday, 16-Oct-17 19:46:57 GMT
You can disable the software on your computer and the receiver will no longer show online. You can do this by opening the Start menu, then type and open services.msc
Search for URadioServer in the list, double-click, then set Startup type to Manual or Disabled, click the Stop button, click OK.
View page:  <  1  2  > 

© 2007-2015 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 9 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.