Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from Kai at Thursday, 24-Dec-15 15:07:12 GMT
It's 11pm on Christmas Eve here in VK6 land.
Happy Christmas to all, wishing everyone a fun, safe, happy and enjoyable time with your loved family and friends. Warm wishes from the Australian tropics.

De Kai
VK6KSJ
Message from MyKeH at Friday, 25-Dec-15 07:45:13 GMT
Mate Merry Christmas from the Pilbara :)

Have a good one and stay safe

Regards,

Mike
Message from de9man at Saturday, 26-Dec-15 11:08:18 GMT
My dear Ivo,

hiermit wünsche ich Ihnen und Ihren Familien und Freunden sowie unsern "Global Tuners" Mitgliedern ein Frohes und gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest 2015.

Hierwith I wish you and your Families and Friends as well as Our all the Members of the "Global Tuners" a very blessed Merry Christmas 2015.

Mit Fröhlichem Gruß / With Happy Greetings

Ihr / Your´s

Sudi

Please Meet me via Internet:
als Kurzwellenhörer / as Shortwave Listener "de9man" via Global Tuners
als Autor & Dichter / as Author & Poet "Maqsood Ahmad Naseem" via Amazon

aus Neuwied - Deutschland / from Neuwied - Germany

© 2007-2015 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 9 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.