Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from vitesse at Saturday, 02-Oct-10 16:57:12 GMT
Anyone have ever received this two station:
Fresh FM 95.7mhz From Amsterdam, Holland @ 4.47kw ERP
NTI 93.4mhz from Saint-Philbert-du-Grand-Lieu @ 500 watts ERP

on the GlobalTuners network? I frequently listen to their online feed and wonder if someone have ever been successful to receive it with a gt receivers. They are not really powerful.
Message from edd at Sunday, 03-Oct-10 19:31:36 GMT
Hello ,i received also FreshFM from Amsterdam near Gedern (Germany/Hessen) on 89,1Mhz.It was very strong in a range of 20 kilometers.I checked the Homepage of FreshFM but there was no entree of this frequency.Is it a pirate transmission ?
Message from skottie at Sunday, 17-Mar-13 11:02:22 GMT
hi on the amsterdam receiver maybe

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 14 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.