Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from Kai at Friday, 03-Jan-14 02:02:54 GMT
Audio on my node has been unreliable and inconsistant for many weeks, I had been trying different methods to get it reliable but none of those worked.

Yesterday morning I upgraded to the latest version of Ubuntu, I've been monitoring the audio and it has been steady since the upgrade.

Please check it out and let me know how you go.

Cheers
Kai
Message from ryeo5524 at Saturday, 04-Jan-14 12:47:58 GMT
G'day Kai,

Seems to be a good fix - so far so good!

RY
Message from Kai at Sunday, 05-Jan-14 23:06:09 GMT
Thanks Rob, I've been monitoring it since the software upgrade, no distortion or clipping/choppy/helicoptor style sounds. I'll keep an eye on it.
In the mean time, enjoy :)

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 10 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.