Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from henk at Saturday, 22-May-10 09:08:31 GMT
Today 22 may i work on my antennas the rfsystems dx-7 replace for an rfsystems dx one mk2 it is possible that you receive notting on hf vhf and uhf stay on but reception is lower
greetings Henk Dokkum dx
Message from RickW at Saturday, 22-May-10 12:43:10 GMT
Vero Beach node is back with a limited antenna for now. Hope to have the Stepp IR verticle hooked up this weekend.

Enjoy and 73's

Rick W
site op Vero Beach, FL
N4WRW
Message from henk at Saturday, 22-May-10 15:27:43 GMT
Message from henk at Saturday, 22-May-10 15:28:58 GMT
the new antenna Rf Systems DX ONE is now in use
try it out!!

Message from DD5CF at Saturday, 22-May-10 16:26:44 GMT
Hi, I want to connect my FRG-8800 to a computer to use with Global Tuners, I would be grateful for any help and advice. Thanks, Colin
Message from PD0POM at Tuesday, 25-May-10 20:13:48 GMT
Much better Henk !
Keep up the good work..

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 5 ms. 10 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.