Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from POLOX at Friday, 17-Feb-12 20:34:14 GMT
Message from Mike (MyKeH)

G'day all,

After much usage from my days of Dxtuners and also much thought I have found it in myself to purchase an ICOM PCR-2500 unit to share with you lovely folk.

This unit is located 5kms away from the city of Perth and is now operational for you to all enjoy.

Please be good people and let me know of any frequencies you find by logging them down (date/time/freq stamps are good).

Happy DXing people :)

Mike.
Message from VK2GEL at Saturday, 18-Feb-12 05:06:45 GMT
Welcome Mike!
Message from TVC15 at Saturday, 25-Feb-12 22:42:13 GMT

Wow, great news! Thanks, Mike!

Message from MyKeH at Monday, 05-Mar-12 08:20:39 GMT
Thanks guys for making me feel welcome :)
Message from MyKeH at Sunday, 18-Mar-12 04:49:48 GMT
G'day again

Well it's been a month since the tuner was put online and seems like a success to me :)

The antenna does suck a bit but until I get the funding for another one or somebody donates me an antenna then it'll have to do :)

Happy DXing people :)

Mike

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.