Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  > 
Message from bobdavcav at Tuesday, 29-Apr-14 22:24:10 GMT
Robertr64, is this why I can never get your node to work properly? I've never been able to use it. It always says "The media server doesn't respond."
Message from oregon-dave at Tuesday, 29-Apr-14 23:49:04 GMT
It seems to be tuning ok for me. I never use the Unreal media player though.
Message from bobdavcav at Wednesday, 30-Apr-14 01:50:26 GMT
The unreal media player? I always use the JavaScript interface with the Flash connection and the Windows Media player audio output. It works on yours and the New York City receiver. Btw is KMGE on reduced power? They were coming in like a DX signal earlier today.
Message from oregon-dave at Wednesday, 30-Apr-14 02:41:06 GMT
I don't know what the issue is with Poughkeepsie.

KMGE does sound weak, which is weird considering their transmitter is only a few miles away. It sounds like multipath. I'll look into it. I know reception conditions here have changed a lot in the last day or so.
Message from robertr64 at Wednesday, 30-Apr-14 13:41:32 GMT
The tuning was fixed a couple of weeks ago, so I suspect a browser issue. Did you try the classic interface? I usually use that one to tune Poughkeepsie. I'm still getting the error about the web page not found with Unreal Player, but I can access it via unreal player directly instead of the web page on at areyouready.dyndns.org
Message from robertr64 at Wednesday, 30-Apr-14 13:41:33 GMT
The tuning was fixed a couple of weeks ago, so I suspect a browser issue. Did you try the classic interface? I usually use that one to tune Poughkeepsie. I'm still getting the error about the web page not found with Unreal Player, but I can access it via unreal player directly instead of the web page on at areyouready.dyndns.org
Message from bobdavcav at Wednesday, 30-Apr-14 19:10:19 GMT
I discovered early on that the JavaScript interface is the only one accessible with a screen reader so that's the one I use on all recievers. I had IE11 but downgraded partially because I couldn't get any audio when using Windows Media Player as my audio output, which is what I usually use. I could try Flash, but I've had problems there in the past as well. I still use a Flash connection, but not for the audio player. I've had no problems on any other receiver since downgrading, and had very few even before upgrading.
Message from ted707 at Wednesday, 30-Apr-14 21:39:58 GMT
The thing with the webpage not finding the Unreal stream is because the node is set to "relay to conserve bandwidth" or "relay all traffic" instead of "direct connect". The GT page embedded Unreal only works on "Direct Connect", at least for my node.
Message from bobdavcav at Thursday, 01-May-14 00:54:58 GMT
Most of the time I direct connect using Flash. I tried to use the relay just now and it still didn't work.
Message from ted707 at Thursday, 01-May-14 02:58:50 GMT
You can't 'try' to use the relay. It's either set to relay or set direct.
View page:  <  1  2  3  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.