Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from RickW at Sunday, 05-Feb-17 15:34:27 GMT
After 17 years and 10 years on GT the computer that runs the program has failed. Knew it was on its last leg a few years back but it has finally bit the dust. Looking for second hand machine to just run this program and will have the two back up as soon as possible.

Rick

Last edited by RickW at Sunday, 05-Feb-17 15:36:28 UTC
Message from zacabulu at Sunday, 05-Feb-17 22:46:50 GMT
Yeah, it was also partially my fault. It seemed to drop dead last night as I was about 10 minutes or so into playing around with #1 IIRC and they completely dropped off the list afterwards, so I think my being on there finished it off. If anybody deserves blame, it is I.

I also issue my sincerest apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It was always one of my favourites, especially DXing Cuba and monitoring 11175 during the Korean Missile Crisis a few years back when the St. Jean QC node was tied up or unavailable.

Last edited by zacabulu at Sunday, 05-Feb-17 23:23:29 UTC
Message from shadypyro90 at Tuesday, 07-Feb-17 19:40:53 GMT
That bites, I enjoy listening to Radio Rebelde and M08a and V02a on the receiver.
Message from RickW at Friday, 24-Feb-17 00:30:08 GMT
Hope to be back up on line around Friday March 3.
Message from ted707 at Saturday, 25-Feb-17 14:44:58 GMT
Let me know if you need a PC
Message from RickW at Thursday, 02-Mar-17 12:54:24 GMT
I have the VB HF site back up. A little scratchy on the audio. Still working thru some sound card audio issues.

Rick W
Message from RickW at Thursday, 02-Mar-17 20:54:33 GMT
All audio issues fixed. Enjoy!!
Message from RickW at Thursday, 09-Mar-17 15:33:33 GMT
So now my good antenna has been taken down and sent off for repair. Radio hooked up to another antenna that is not near what the other one is. Soon as I get it back from repair I will hook the radio back up to it.

Rick W
Message from RickW at Monday, 10-Apr-17 15:04:20 GMT
SteppIR antenna now up and re connected to radio. Enjoy!
Message from WP4IDK at Wednesday, 21-Jun-17 17:34:09 GMT
This is one of the best HF receiver / antenna combinations on the east coast. Always a joy to use it.

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.