Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  > 
Message from antennaz at Tuesday, 19-May-20 14:10:24 GMT
Hi,how do i enable bias-tea??
Regards
;)
Message from GeoffW at Tuesday, 19-May-20 18:41:09 GMT
This might be worth a look but heed the warning about feeding into DC short circuit antenna or device
Message from GeoffW at Tuesday, 19-May-20 18:41:48 GMT
Message from Wiggi001 at Tuesday, 19-May-20 18:44:01 GMT
cheers GeoffW
Message from Ivo at Saturday, 23-May-20 10:33:50 GMT
It is currently not possible to control the Bias Tee directly from GlobalTuners. If you need it and can test it I could add this to the software.

You can also use the rtl_biast command before starting the radio server software using the command "rtl_biast -b 1". If this works as expected, you could add this command to the check/start scripts in .uradioserver.
Message from antennaz at Saturday, 23-May-20 11:41:56 GMT
yes sure i'd like to test it.
Message from Ivo at Saturday, 23-May-20 19:50:45 GMT
@cwe-uk, I've added the option for your receiver. On the configuration page you can now find Radio.RTL2832.BiasTee and set it to On GPIO 0. That should work for most SDRs.
Message from antennaz at Saturday, 23-May-20 19:52:26 GMT
Thank you.
I'll get testing tomorrow.
Much appreciated.
Message from mariahcarey at Tuesday, 23-Jan-24 09:20:31 GMT
And just as an aside - if you want a site devoted to Utilities, look no further than

https://wordlewebsite.com
Message from Sergio33 at Wednesday, 21-Feb-24 20:49:25 GMT
Kudos for delivering such an informative and engaging read. https://dreadheadparkour.com/
View page:  <  1  2  3  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.