Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from Richary at Saturday, 21-Feb-09 08:07:47 GMT
Hi all

I have been using the Sony for a few months now and think it is a pretty amazing receiver for FM DX. Quite a few of us here in Australia have them now, and you certainly can't complain about the price.

Oliver - I see you have been experimenting with computer control of the unit. If you are happy to share how you did it I would be interested in putting one online either in Sydney or at my parent's place on the north coast of NSW. This would be single hop to Vanuatu (I logged it from there using the Sony in December) and probably Papua New Guinea as well. Of course this would be available on globaltuners. And speaking with Todd we can think of a few other locations they would be useful in Australia if we can find someone to host one.
Message from f4cmb at Tuesday, 24-Feb-09 20:25:04 GMT
Hi Richary

I'm Ok 100% to share the control system. One's the experimentation period is ended, i'll make an "How to".
The price of the control system board will be around 30 $ US, and will require no electronic skill at all.

The Software will be available as a beta version in few days, and will be of course totally free.

Best regards,

Olivier GUILLAUME (f4cmb)

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.