Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  > 
Message from W9MDO at Wednesday, 16-Jan-19 19:49:12 GMT
Hi, great work. I have found that it crashes repeatedly on opening some sites like Duluth 2. Not sure why. I love the feature set, especially being able to see if someone else is using a receiver. It would be nice to warn a user that a receiver is in use before tuning, as is done for the html version. It would also be nice to add the frequency lists.

Thanks!

Chuck
Message from Ivo at Monday, 21-Jan-19 01:00:27 GMT
Thanks for your feedback, Chuck. The crash happened with audio only receivers. That has been fixed. The app now also shows a notification while it's connected to a receiver, so you can easily get back and silence it. Frequency links and a detailed subscription status will be next on the list.

I still haven't been able to reproduce the problem some people reported while entering frequencies. If anyone experiencing this problem could tell me exactly what is entered and what frequency is set on the receiver, that would be very helpful!

Ivo
Message from W9MDO at Tuesday, 22-Jan-19 11:15:46 GMT
Thanks so much, Ivo. I really like the new app. Great work!
Message from robertr64 at Friday, 01-Feb-19 16:05:00 GMT
New app looks good. Can I enter a frequency as 94.1 MHz? seems like I can only get it to work with something like 941000000 as it seems to be stuck on hz.
Message from Ivo at Saturday, 02-Feb-19 13:32:18 GMT
@robertr64, it will accept a frequency like 91.1 MHz, however there's currently no way to enter this. The problem is that, if we allow letters to be entered, you get a full text keyboard and most users will have to take extra steps to input numbers, so I chose to use a numeric-only input for now because entering a few extra zeros is easier than switching the keyboard mode. I will think about your request, maybe I can add a separate Hz/kHz/MHz selector.
Message from PaulD at Saturday, 02-Feb-19 16:54:37 GMT
Just a small hint guys, if you like me are using it mobile from one state to another etc, I have found that it works better on 3G and not 4G. Doesn't seem to bomb out so much. I Also finding this on the web as well.

Otherwise, good effort. Look forward to the updates.

PAUL

Last edited by PaulD at Saturday, 02-Feb-19 16:55:27 UTC
Message from PaulD at Sunday, 03-Feb-19 16:10:21 GMT
Hi ivo and team. Found a reasonably annoying bug. Seems as though whenever you are listening to west London for example, a user comes in or leaves the receiver, the audio knocks itself off. You then have to close the receiver and go back into it again. Sometimes you have to close the app and reopen it again for the audio to work.

Hope that makes sense.

Paul
Message from druid at Monday, 04-Feb-19 15:28:05 GMT
Hi Paul, I've tried the app on West London and had users log in and out but no problem with the auido. Anything else going on at the same time that might help us trace your problem?

edit. chatting to someone else on there and the audio went dead on him...no-one logged in or out at that time and he is using browser not android app

Last edited by druid at Monday, 04-Feb-19 15:36:53 UTC
View page:  <  1  2  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 85 ms. 10 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.