Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from Claptonman at Monday, 21-Dec-20 16:54:34 GMT
Hi, all what would be the best receiver to listen to on Global Tuners for military aircraft.I am based in Chippenham Wiltshire. When RAF Lyneham we had it all here with military aircraft but now we just get them passing through on their way back to Brize Norton.
Message from GeoffW at Friday, 08-Jan-21 13:34:26 GMT
Probably Bedford for stuff out of Mildenhall and Lakenheath
Message from bobapp at Saturday, 26-Feb-22 13:13:08 GMT
hi what do i get different as i have paid the subscription fee but only have the same as before and what has happened to the north london reciever
Message from GeoffW at Wednesday, 30-Mar-22 12:15:13 GMT
Think subs gives you access to radios that are listed as premium use. All radio are provided on a voluntary basis. They are not owned or controlled by GT and may disappear for several reasons. Abuse, house moves, technical issues.

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 5 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.