Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from m3ilb at Monday, 04-Jul-22 13:21:41 GMT
Good afternoon All.

for the last few years i have been operating the Cyprus Node, but unfortunately my time in Cyprus has come to an end and so tomorrow 5th July I will be taking the Cyprus node off air. in preparation for my move to another area of the planet.

Ive been glad that so many people have enjoyed listening to the Node here, and if i was able to leave it up i would have.

Ive unfortunately not been able to find somebody else to take over the running of a node so it will need to be taken down.

Keep eyes open as if i can find another site in my new location i will put a new node up.

Regards
Nathan

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.