Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from norave at Thursday, 27-Aug-09 17:01:59 GMT
From the NE part of Illinois, a new receiver has joined our still growing community.

Feel free to drop by at http://www.globaltuners.com/receiver/info.php?r=355

Thanks to radiodude for sharing his equipment!
Message from erwin969 at Thursday, 27-Aug-09 19:15:50 GMT
Don't see the tuner in the online list.
Message from vitesse at Friday, 28-Aug-09 00:26:38 GMT
I don't know if he intend to leave the node 24/7, haven't talked with him much yet, but he had a problem with the sound on the node. Now I think the problem is solved. So enjoy this new node :)
Message from radiodude at Friday, 28-Aug-09 14:04:13 GMT
Yes its 24/7, audio issues fixed, needs a better antenna comming soon, enjoy all.

RadioDude
Message from jasonpeoria911 at Saturday, 29-Aug-09 12:51:37 GMT
Thanks for the new node RadioDude. The audio does seem to be a bit low right now though. It also could barely pick up NWS Chicago on 162.500. Is that common or did I have the settings wrong? 45% squelch, NFM on 6 and volume full blast.

Jason
Message from radiodude at Saturday, 29-Aug-09 19:49:29 GMT
Yep sorry about that, just POS for an antenna, will be working to improve it soon, thanks.

RadioDude
Message from radiodude at Sunday, 25-Jul-10 20:43:21 GMT
Albany Park (Chicago) node offline for a move, hope to have it back up
at the new place soon.

RadioDude (Duane)
Message from jasonpeoria911 at Sunday, 25-Jul-10 21:05:22 GMT
Sweet Duane, what area of city or suburb you moving to man?

Jason
Message from radiodude at Sunday, 25-Jul-10 22:01:54 GMT
Looks like will problably Melrose Park or nearby.

Still working stuff out.

Duane

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 5 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.