Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from Djado at Thursday, 24-Sep-09 08:28:30 GMT
Morning all,

this post to advise new members to look at the umediaserver plugins and inform them that they have released a Multi-browser plugin for hosting the player in IE, Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, Safari, Opera and Chrome browsers.

They also provide a streaming media player to use on pda and smartphone.

The umediaserver running on nodes allows quasi live audio feedback for listeners wich have the plugin.

No need to wait five seconds between a frequency input and the audio response to come back.

Please take a look at http://www.umediaserver.net/ for more infos and try it ! and give us a feedback.

Have a good day . 73's Bill

Message from CC14ZZ at Friday, 25-Sep-09 05:04:59 GMT
I USE UMEDIA SERVER ALL THE TIME FOR INTERNET STREAMING IT WORKS GREAT .I HAVE THE PLUGIN IN MY BROWSER WHEN I CAME TO GLOBALTUNERS BUT I FOUND THAT SENDING AUDIO IN FLASH PLAYER AND THE UMEDIA PLUGIN CAUSES THE FLASH PLAYER TO CRASH.I SWITCHED TO JAVA MODE AND DON'T SELECT FLASH PLAYER AUDIO TO AVOID A CRASH

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.