Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 
Message from vitesse at Friday, 01-Jan-10 19:21:18 GMT
Happy New Year everyone.

It was a shock this morning, yeah, in fact 12h15 and with a small headache. But after a few hour an a better mental shape I really like it. This is a really great improvement. The site more useful, but hadn't take time to go thought it. so this is just first impression.

Message from Calico at Friday, 01-Jan-10 20:59:39 GMT
Hi "GlobalTunersFan",

Don't know if you are still interested in what you asked on Global Chat / IRC early evening on January 1, 2010.

If you still are, it's easy to see what you asked for, just let us know by logging in and replying to this message. ;)

Are you a member of our site, by the way ? We couldn't find you as a registered user...

GT Support
Message from vk4fsgw at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 03:23:13 GMT
Sorry for the delay with the new layout. Hopefully, now it is all okay.
Had to rebuild the whole interface from scratch. Audio and Bandguides where not working. Please enjoy a relatively free listening and non hijacking of radios on GlobalTuners.
Nothing is perfect if any defects or problems use the support options.

Thanks
GT Admin
Message from g8xgs at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 09:02:12 GMT
having followed this system/service since its inception in the last decade (founded by the sweedish team) i think in the days of "JAVA RADIO" i find that the new format is far superior, i have no doubt at all that in the fullness of time all the usual functions will fall ito place.
Message from VJB at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 14:50:42 GMT
Many sites are not offering AM reception. WTF ?
Message from vitesse at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 15:36:42 GMT
VJB can you explain more what you mean? You have example?

Thanks

Luc Brosseau
Support Team.
Message from petejoz at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 16:43:39 GMT
Since the changes that have been made to the site ,I can no longer recieve either audio or the radio skin to tune in with!
If it works why fix it?

Petejoz
Message from Ivo at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 16:58:24 GMT
Petejoz - there was a problem with the Unreal Media player. In an attempt to fix that problem I introduced a new (much worse) problem. It's been fixed.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Ivo
Message from VJB at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 20:00:29 GMT
Hi Luc, among the sites I remember -- the Albany NY site and the Connecticut site the only mode available is something called "LSB," and there are no alternate skins available either.

Curiously, hitting refresh while on either of these receivers makes it come back in CW mode rather than LSB.

Using Firefox on a Windows XP OS.

Paul

Last edited by VJB at Saturday, 02-Jan-10 20:30:22 UTC
Message from RickW at Sunday, 03-Jan-10 11:54:53 GMT
Nice new layout. Seems more user freindly. My suggestion would be to add some color or some photos. I am sure you have thought of that and will be continuing to update. Thanks for all your hard work!!

RickW Site Op Vero Beach, FL USA
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.