Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from Calico at Saturday, 27-Mar-10 07:55:30 GMT
A good receiver (JRC) is now available for all to use in Sydney, Australia.

Tony quotes in the Forum,
"... I have now got the port problem sorted out. So there should be no problem now getting into the receiver.

Thew audio is still a bit harsh. This will be rectified in the next day or so - it just needs a tweek of a multiturn pot.

Enjoy

73 Tony VK2IC"

Please find Sydney at:

http://www.globaltuners.com/receiver/495/

End of message

GT Support
Message from norave at Saturday, 27-Mar-10 08:01:40 GMT
Yo Tony,

thank you for sharing your equipment with the community! Enthusiastic people like you made this site to what it is now.

Oh, and Tim..if I may correct you..JRC doesn't build "good receivers", those rigs are awesome! :)

Sven
Message from VK4FVRX at Wednesday, 31-Mar-10 08:12:15 GMT
I own a JRC NRD-525 and it is a superb receiver.
I also have had the privilege of owning a JRC JST-135 Transceiver and again a magnificent product.
Message from Calico at Wednesday, 31-Mar-10 09:00:12 GMT
Yep, remember the JST-135, good old times..

However, no sooner did we put Sydney in the news, it's not online ? What happened?

Tim

Message from VR2HF at Friday, 02-Apr-10 05:35:47 GMT
Tony tells me his XYL does not like the radio and computer staying on 24/7. Let's pray he can work that one out. Anyone competent with marriage counseling (smile)?

Dan...
Message from Calico at Friday, 02-Apr-10 09:42:47 GMT
Hm, thanks for the tip Dan

If its in the same room, I can see that some XYLs are sensitive to noises, can he move the radio set up to another room?

Or put it in a cabinet that would be noise insulated?

Noise is the only "pain" that must be bugging Tony's XYL as far as I can imagine ?

Tim

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.