Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from sm7tix at Wednesday, 22-Dec-10 09:44:13 GMT
Do to the cold weather my server has closed down on Vidablick location. There is no heating there and this night we had -25 C. Now it is -20 C. Looks like it will be cold for some time, but if the temp is better then -10 C i think i can restart it again.
Merry christmas to all of you!
Message from Calico at Wednesday, 22-Dec-10 10:01:18 GMT
Merry Christmas indeed ! :)

Thanks for the radio, hope it warms up sooner rather than later..
Message from sm7tix at Tuesday, 11-Jan-11 14:38:26 GMT
Look likes we going to have warmer now for a while so it is online now.
Message from Calico at Tuesday, 11-Jan-11 15:07:06 GMT
"Cool" :-)

May you remember if you have ever received Greenland on your receiver ?
Message from sm7tix at Wednesday, 12-Jan-11 14:27:25 GMT
I allmost never listen on my receivers :) Just fun with the computer and network. Maybe some log it if you look in log, but i dont know.
Message from Calico at Wednesday, 12-Jan-11 22:22:45 GMT
Thanks Stefan,

I will do as you suggest.

Tim

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.