Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from gccradioscience at Wednesday, 20-Jul-11 06:00:34 GMT

I am looking at a RX-320 D PC tuner cause it's in my price range to save up for 3 months
somehow. I want to get this cause it covers the shortwave bands, and it's a good entry
receiver, plus it's got DRM reception on it. I cannot afford yet the Icom PC 1000, 1500
or 2500 maybe soon I will. If I ever get it, I need help putting it on Global Tuners to
share Virginia Beach node for Longwave, AM, and Shortwave radio.
Message from Ray at Wednesday, 20-Jul-11 22:40:38 GMT
the tentec is a great, sensitive rig - comparable to an icom r-75 more so than a PCR icom model ... it will be tough for an inexperienced, as your message sounds, person with the nodes here on global, to set up the DRM...its even a little tricky sometimes to use it just on your own pc with a 320d, and cant be done with the tentec software itself, ... dont let that hinder you, though...there isn't too much in the way of DRM signals to listen to in the states anyway,. i wouldnt purchase the radio thinking the drm is a reason to do so, just get one for the fact is a great sw rig...there is a yahoo group that can help you with the drm software options if you want to experiment, just search the yahoo groups for the rig...that cheaper than buying the dxTra software for using the rig with drm, but not as simple to do. any further questions on the rig just ask, i have had pcr's winradios, and the 320d ...

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.