Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from loostic at Tuesday, 15-Jan-13 12:06:02 GMT
Bonjour à tous,

I'm just joining GT Network with an old PCR-1000.

My home place is Ver-sur-Launette-France, 1062 peoples are living there, 14 km North East of Paris-CDG Airport

Until today, the main purpose of this station was to listen Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport Frequencies (Airplanes on ground are readable) and HF Aviation freq. over Atlantic and Africa (USB only in aviation).

Everything you always wanted to know about HF Aviation radio frequencies, but were afraid to ask is here :
http://www.paris.icao.int/documents_open/show_file.php?id=565

About Paris CDG Airport, here :
https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/aip/enligne/fr/..%5CPDF_AIPparSSection%5CIAC%5CAD%5C2%5C1302_AD-2.LFPG.pdf

But feel free to use the receiver at your convenience, the AH-8000 antenna has a continuous frequency coverage from 100MHz-3300MHz (3.3 GHz).

For the moment, I'm listening the receiver quite H24/7, but not really 24/7 present. So, if I'm the last listener connected, feel free to tune.

Happy to welcome you aboard.

Sorry for my english, you can try in french, I'm fully fluent. :))

Henri-Claude

Last edited by loostic at Thursday, 17-Jan-13 01:04:32 UTC

Last edited by loostic at Thursday, 17-Jan-13 01:04:53 UTC

Last edited by loostic at Thursday, 17-Jan-13 01:11:08 UTC

Last edited by loostic at Thursday, 17-Jan-13 01:13:31 UTC

Last edited by loostic at Thursday, 17-Jan-13 02:10:12 UTC

Last edited by loostic at Thursday, 17-Jan-13 02:14:13 UTC

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.