Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from gandy18 at Sunday, 06-Sep-20 11:48:12 GMT
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to tune to an A/G station? I'm currently training at Popham Airfield (on 129.805) and would be great to listen to their comms and other local airfields prior to my cross country nav.

Thanks,

Andy
Message from trustno1 at Sunday, 16-Jan-22 18:53:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm in a similar situation. Currently training at Stapleford Airfild. Been trying Stapleford Radio 122.805 and North Weald 123.53 (this one is listed) all day on Essex receiver with no luck.
The receiver is in Chelmsford so very close.

Being able to listen to their comms would be invaluable. Any ideas why it's not working?

Many thanks,

Last edited by trustno1 at Sunday, 16-Jan-22 19:03:21 UTC
Message from trustno1 at Thursday, 03-Feb-22 14:22:32 GMT
HI,

I can listen to Stapleford on Bedford received. The reception is good and I can hear aircraft just fine, but for some reason I can't hear the ground radio operator. Why is that?

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.