Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
Message from WDLC at Wednesday, 27-Jul-22 02:57:10 GMT
Please ask your friends to add new nodes in the USA & Canada as haqvent had any new nodes really in years. I would like to see nodes from Scranton, PA, Albany, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY, Montreal Canada.
Message from Jack at Monday, 08-Aug-22 21:45:09 GMT
I agree, this would be good. I'm currently in the process of launching new nodes at various locations throughout the UK.
Message from In2beats at Friday, 12-Aug-22 05:58:33 GMT
I agree , the trouble is the support seams to have disappeared ,I've had a node on for year's ,it's gone down and there is nobody to sort it, you can now see there are only 38 online so I think it's done.., real shame I do hope either someone takes it over or Ivo pulls it back , if anyone is able to help me sort it I would appreciate it , the trouble is I think my problem is hosting side as nothing changed my end and I've changed the reciver and also the pc is fine , enjoy mark
Message from Jack at Tuesday, 23-Aug-22 09:31:06 GMT
Hi Mark, contact me on jackbromby@gmail.com, I'm happy to help get the Bedford receiver online. If we can't sort it I'll fund new equipment if you provide me with access to the site where the equipment is.

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.