Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  > 
Message from robertr64 at Thursday, 04-Dec-14 14:37:17 GMT
I'd be interested in direct tuning, but don't want to lose AM or HD capability. Will this work in that case? The IR remote can be a bit fragile when someone cleans the area nearby. A couple of other software mods I'd like

- HD4 access, there aren't too many of these but at least one in NUC
- HD tuning without interfering with adjacent frequencies; For instance, when I had the Poughkeepsie receiver, there was an HD1 and HD2 on 98.9, but we also had a 98.7 in New York City that could sometimes be received there. If I selected 98.7, it would take me to one of the digital channels instead of the NYC one.
Message from oregon-dave at Saturday, 13-Dec-14 04:10:12 GMT
The tuning of fringe HD stations is very flakey with the current IR system. :(

On another HD note, I have a TOSLINK optical digital output from the XDR working (only for HD stations). It completely bypasses the XDR's DSP section so you can use an external DAC.
View page:  <  1  2  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.