Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  > 
Message from RX-Hogger at Tuesday, 31-Aug-10 12:47:52 GMT
astra, thanks for offering your receiver to Global Tuners, where are you located in the Netherlands? Looks like a interesting area for FM-DX reception from several neighboring countries.

73, AMFMLIST (Björn)
Message from astra at Thursday, 09-Sep-10 09:04:46 GMT
@vitesse.
I haven't received any information regarding the hardware and software. I think this is because my email account doesn't work anymore because of spam. Can you please send me the information to another email? See my profile for the new email account.

@amfmlist: I'm located in the East part of the Netherlands, near the German border. (Arnhem regio)
Message from vitesse at Thursday, 09-Sep-10 12:18:55 GMT
Ok, will try to send the information again on your new email today when back to home.
Message from Dreamxtreme at Friday, 10-Sep-10 20:23:38 GMT
Glad to see more nodes coming online :D
Message from vitesse at Saturday, 11-Sep-10 23:35:21 GMT
Just send files you asked. have fun and feel free to ask more info.
Message from astra at Sunday, 12-Sep-10 19:43:25 GMT
@vitesse:
Still haven't received anything. I checked both the inbox and the spambox...
The email adress in my profile is correct. I've no idea what goes wrong.

Message from Dreamxtreme at Sunday, 12-Sep-10 19:45:16 GMT
What files are you sending becuase some files get blocked if the .exe or too big its best to upload to mediafire and then download them back down :D
Message from vitesse at Monday, 13-Sep-10 01:19:05 GMT
yes seem files are blocked by gmail. DreamXtreme as put all the files required to do that online

please go to this thread:
http://www.globaltuners.com/forum/thread.php?tid=752

You need the windows drivers for the seeeduino (ftdi chips)
after that you need the seediono software so you can upload the firmware inside the card

You need the firmware for the sony receiver. He only put that firmware so it's not a big problem. The version online is the one with RDS decoding. this is the thing you upload inside the seeeduino.

then you need the XDR software to do translation between GT server and arduino card. Again this is not a problem he only put the one for sony

Only one thing to remember, when you upload the firmware with the arduino software, make sure you choosed atmega168 CPU if you bought the seeeduino 1.1 model. To my knowledge no one has tried this with the Seeeduino 2.0 witch use atmega328 processor

feel free to ask more help here
Message from astra at Monday, 13-Sep-10 19:21:06 GMT
Thanks a lot for this information.
Does it matter which Arduino (clone) board I use?
Or can I compile the source code to any Arduino board hex code?
I'm thinking e.g this one: ebay 160470038850

Regards, Astra
Message from Dreamxtreme at Monday, 13-Sep-10 20:24:35 GMT
you can also look here of where to buy http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Buy
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 1 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.