Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 
Message from vickazakov at Monday, 26-Oct-09 13:08:59 GMT
I,m awfully sorry to hear this terrible news.As usual, the best men go.Iam but a short time here on Global Tuners,but I happened already to know this good man closer.Take,please, my condolences,Iwill always remember Him. Victor Kazakov from Moscow
Message from gypsy at Monday, 26-Oct-09 13:41:23 GMT
My condolences to Pascal's family and friends.
He was a Gentleman.
Message from vickazakov at Monday, 26-Oct-09 13:55:13 GMT
Dear gypsy.I am also with you with condolences to the death of this renowned Gentleman. Victor
Message from peter at Monday, 26-Oct-09 14:01:49 GMT
Sad news indeed. Pascal was always a great help and a great conversationist and will be sadly missed by all of us.

My Condolences to his Family
Message from tuebschen at Monday, 26-Oct-09 16:20:02 GMT

WHY??
I cant find the words.

Adieu Pascal.
Message from henk at Monday, 26-Oct-09 17:22:24 GMT
my condolences to his family
this is very sad news again

Message from tompablo at Monday, 26-Oct-09 17:41:53 GMT
So sorry to hear about that!
I remember when he first got in here with his tuner.
We were chatting about the Eurocontrol-freqs...

RIP Pascal
Message from RickW at Monday, 26-Oct-09 19:38:12 GMT
Please accept this note of sympathy to his family.
Message from Ivo at Monday, 26-Oct-09 22:50:27 GMT
As of 16 Oct 2009, Pascal has tragically left us. Pascal has died unexpectedly at around 14:45 GMT from a heart attack. He was survived by his wife Sonja and daughter Femke. Pascal's funeral will take place on tuesday 27. Oct 2009, starting at 09:45 GMT. He will be cremated at Lochristi, Belgium.

Pascal was one of the people who made GlobalTuners possible. He was the second user to register for an account on our website and the site operator of the Ghent node; he wrote articles (Aero DX, Digital DX, Propagation info, Shortwave secrets, World amateur radio and a few detailed how-tos for site operators). Pascal was the first to install and test our new software and website. Many of the very first nodes were installed by him and he was always ready to help somebody out.

Not only did he do a great job for the website; he was a great person, friendly, responsible. A good friend.

Pascal, thank you for all the time you've spent with us. I've always enjoyed your company and am really going to miss you.
Sonja and Femke, thank you for all the time you let us borrow Pascal from you. Please accept my condolences to you and the rest of Pascal's family.

Rest in peace Pascal. You will live on in our memory.
Message from NQ9A at Tuesday, 27-Oct-09 02:09:13 GMT
To Sonja and Femke and the rest of Pascal's Family,
I am deeply sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my thoughts at this sad time. We all enjoyed our many interactions with Pascal here on GlobalTuners and on DxTuners. He was very friendly and helpful and it was fun to chat with him while listening to the radio!. He was one of the people that made this site the wonderful place it is to come meet with others and listen to radio together.
Thank you Pascal for all you have done here,
Carolyn
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 4 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.