Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 
Message from f4cmb at Sunday, 08-Nov-09 20:05:11 GMT
After more than 5 month offline (due to a move) i come back online and learn this trajedy.
Yes Pascal you were one of those people we can trust, always positive and ready to help.

We miss you, and we think a lot to your family.

73's

Olivier GUILLAUME (F4CMB)
Message from ElmarE2Kde at Sunday, 08-Nov-09 20:37:48 GMT
Hello together,

even if I do not know Global Tuners yet long and im of use, I would also like to pronounce Pascals family my deepest sympathy.

Because I work with the Red Cross and exactly can understand like one relative loses a beloved person.

My grandma has passed away this year on 2.7 at the age of 103 years.

I wish from whole heart that the Familymembers overcome this hard time of the grief.

73´s

ElmarE2Kde

Rest in Peace Pascal
Message from thedude at Thursday, 17-Dec-09 21:32:32 GMT
Very sad,i am quite sad to hear this...
Message from alexm35 at Wednesday, 30-Dec-09 19:03:38 GMT
I m very sad with this information,~I talked several times with Pascal a i normaly go to pass my vacations in belgium and he teached me a lot about belgium regions and frequencies.
Rest in peace man.
Alex
CT2CRZ

Last edited by alexm35 at Wednesday, 30-Dec-09 19:08:05 UTC
Message from thedude at Thursday, 20-May-10 09:38:38 GMT
Im so sorry :(

Please give my love to his family!

Thanx
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 2 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.