Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 
Message from POLOX at Tuesday, 27-Oct-09 05:55:13 GMT
My condolences to his family, one of the former Globaltuners member has left now :-(... The bads news coming on too fastly :-(.
Message from zbiblo at Tuesday, 27-Oct-09 08:41:07 GMT
My sincere condolences to all of Pascal's family and friends. He will be sorely missed.
Message from Kelly at Tuesday, 27-Oct-09 12:54:43 GMT
I was devastated when I heard about Pascals death. He was a great fan of DxTuners and a given addition to the GlobalTuners network. I had the pleasure of meeting him on HamSphere in the beginning. He was always the curious technical guy and often sent me cheering words and questions via email from Belgium. I will miss him.

My deepest sympathy goes to his wife and child.

Rest in peace Pascal!

Kelly Lindman
Founder Javaradio / DxTuners
Message from Kai at Tuesday, 27-Oct-09 13:44:17 GMT
Another tragic loss for all of us.
Rest in piece Pascal, you are missed!

I suggest we have a memorial day at GlobalTuners to commemorate his legacy....what say the other admins?
Message from ve3tkb at Wednesday, 28-Oct-09 01:05:55 GMT
Rest in peace Pascal.

May your family and friends find some comfort knowing you were
admired and called friend by many others.

SK

Message from log2112 at Wednesday, 28-Oct-09 01:20:06 GMT
to : The Malin Family (c/o Global Tuners)
I never met him personally,but in the short 3 years I knew of him
I found him to be a wealth of knowledge.also his assistance will be
greatly missed.a very kind,and caring human being.may the Good Lord
take care of him,and his love shine upon his family
73's and God Bless
log2112
log2112@yahoo.com
Message from oakwhiz at Wednesday, 28-Oct-09 03:15:07 GMT
Rest in peace, Pascal... he has helped me on many occasions with GlobalTuners, and I was shocked to hear that he passed away.

73s.
Message from SV2BWM at Wednesday, 28-Oct-09 21:53:02 GMT
He was the person to have helped me in joining the Globaltuners and making my node come alive. My condolences to all his family and friends. God rest him in peace, goodbye Pascal... 73's Anastasios

Last edited by SV2BWM at Thursday, 29-Oct-09 14:03:42 UTC
Message from vk4fsgw at Friday, 30-Oct-09 01:40:00 GMT
This has taken me sometime to be able to write anything. As I considered Pascal as part of my family and we had gotten on so well, even when he decided to leave GT for some 12 months, I still kept in contact with him on other different networks. This is a sad lost to all of us, being that he was always joyfull and full of spirit and goodwill.

Rest in peace Pascal from all of us here down under (Phoebe-ann, Harry, little Stevie, Kathy and me.

This be the last time I will type this as it is the greeting and farewell msg when chatting.
"M888888888888888"

May you be playing with many radios where ever you are.

73 Steve
Message from SarShack at Monday, 02-Nov-09 01:40:29 GMT
Rest in peace, Pascal, I will miss your humour, company and help.

My deepest sympathy goes to his family at this time.

73's friend

Gerry
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 4 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.