Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  > 
Message from crainbebo at Wednesday, 09-Dec-09 02:56:57 GMT
That's good news!
Message from crainbebo at Wednesday, 09-Dec-09 02:58:45 GMT
Also, after 120 seconds, I still don't tune away if no response. The person may be having a bathroom break or something, and then when they come back, it will be a completely different station.
Message from RX-Hogger at Wednesday, 09-Dec-09 15:08:17 GMT
Current modern skin version looks fine, well done.

Only these questions: Could you please add a hint of colour to the upper right end keypad buttons (simmilar as the previous version) and within the keypad could the "ENTER" button please be again in a greenish colour and also the "CE" button in a reddish colour once again?

Thanks & 73, AMFMLIST
Message from vitesse at Thursday, 10-Dec-09 01:07:30 GMT
Thanks for this great work Steve. As per usual this is a great work, well done. I really like the colour and layout of this one. The may I tune fonction is really great too, it can only help.

Luc Brosseau
Saint-Jean Nodes.
Message from Calico at Thursday, 10-Dec-09 13:39:33 GMT
Just came back home from recreational trip, got computer on, looks lush !
It still works fine with Skyfire and mobile phone.
View page:  <  1  2  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 17 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.