Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  > 
Message from FailedSquare at Sunday, 24-Oct-10 18:01:05 GMT
type 4.625 enter.
Message from Ewok at Thursday, 28-Oct-10 00:45:03 GMT
It will never be deciphered as it probably uses a "one time pad" of some time.

It's an irony in this digital age that there's as much activity on HF today as there was when I started the SWL hobby as a kid in the 1960s. In those days I used an old surplus Hammarlund SP-600. But now you can digitally remotely tune worldwide receivers from the Internet!
Message from Calico at Thursday, 28-Oct-10 02:23:09 GMT
Yep, Short Waves, being digitized more and more, bleah !

Maybe when satellites can be shot down, Short Waves will be a useable medium once more,who knows!

Just to draw our attention to a posting by KU4A on the previous page.

The link takes us to a wealth of nice articles written by one of our site operators, Lexington Kentucky I and II. Have you visited these nodes recently?

This link once more, don' t miss checking out even more, by clicking top Left and Right Arrows :

http://ku4a.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/uvb-76/
Message from Ewok at Sunday, 31-Oct-10 17:00:55 GMT
My favorites for direct copy of UVB-76 (MDzhB) are the Rovigo Italy and Bratislava Slovakia tuners. (Or just go to the live stream from Estonia at www.uvb76.blogspot.com )

I do use Lexington I and II occasionally but they usually have a lot of QRM. Better receiver for US utilities/military are SE Wisconsin and St Jean Canada. I use them to monitor the Air Force HF-GCS, which as been very active recently. The Ft Sill, OK receiver should have great central USA coverage when it comes online.
Message from Sergio33 at Monday, 26-Feb-24 20:06:27 GMT
Kudos for delivering such an informative and entertaining read.
https://kinito.pet/
View page:  <  1  2  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 3 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.