Don't like advertisements? Neither do we. Check out our Premium Membership to support GlobalTuners and get rid of the advertisements!
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 
Message from vitesse at Monday, 26-Oct-09 03:40:40 GMT
I'm sorry but I have another sad news this week. Pascal Malin, nodes operator of Gent, Belgium on Dxtuners and recently on Globaltuners as died from an eart attack october 14 2009. I received this news from his wife. It's difficult to communicate as she seem to only speak Flemish, so the news come with the help of google translate.

I wish on behalf of GlobalTuners Community sincere condolences to his family and friends. I will send all your message to his wife.

Your welcome to read this page dedicated to pascal at http://www.globaltuners.com/user/pascal/

Last edited by vitesse at Monday, 26-Oct-09 22:56:29 UTC
Message from vitesse at Monday, 26-Oct-09 03:46:20 GMT
Pascal was the one that helped me to build my first node on DXTuners. I was more than happy to see him again on globaltuners but never had the chance to talk with him again. Guest I will never have a chance now.

here is the latest video he made for his globaltuners node return.
http://www.onl11168.be/
Message from RIK at Monday, 26-Oct-09 05:44:02 GMT
Crikey, WTH is going on with everyone? Terrible news, I have had nice chats with Pascal on numerous occasions - used to enjoy listening to HF air comms like myself. RIP buddy. :(

Can everyone stop dying please...
Message from nigel at Monday, 26-Oct-09 05:53:44 GMT
This is sad news indeed, I too have had many chats with pascal, a sad loss :(
Message from VK4GEP at Monday, 26-Oct-09 06:06:36 GMT
That is REALLY SAD news.. Pascal was a GENT, great guy... We need more people like him in this world, not less..
Message from norave at Monday, 26-Oct-09 07:28:59 GMT
Pascal has been the one who brought me to GT. I hope his family can somehow deal with the situation..

Pascal, wherever you are...we miss you!

Sven
Message from PaulD at Monday, 26-Oct-09 08:22:00 GMT
Pascal was a great member of the GT group.
Helped me many times with Flash Intros ;)
Rest in peace squire, you will be missed.
/Paul D
Message from Cockatiel at Monday, 26-Oct-09 10:25:50 GMT
Oh my God...One of my best Friends has gone

My condolences to his Wife and Family.

I'm speechless.

Jürgen
Message from tkruczek at Monday, 26-Oct-09 10:50:09 GMT
Pascal also helped me get my nodes up and running. I always enjoyed our chats and was looking forward to him becoming more active again.

This is sad news indeed. Pascal, you will be missed.

Tom / tkruczek
Message from Calico at Monday, 26-Oct-09 12:12:33 GMT
Pascal was a pillar for the site, as so many people here (who have been here much longer than me) know. Dedicated & enthusiastic radio person, master in ICT, helpful towards so many of us...we lost a giant figure. Thanks Pascal for all you've done for the site, myself and many others, your legend will live for ever among your many friends, you will go down in history, and be bitterly-bitterly missed.

Farewell Pascal, farewell Ghent-DX !
View page:  <  1  2  3  4  > 

© 2007-2018 Ivo Smits, UCIS Internet - About GlobalTuners & Contact - Page generated in 5 ms. 0 SQL queries used.
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information you’ve provided to them or they’ve collected from your use of their services. Click here for more information.